What I’m thinking, observing, and doing.
1. I have only 12 days of school remaining – You bet I’m counting down
2. I am working on the last 50 vocab words for my US history class- when I’m done, all I have left is an EOCT
3. I am EXCITED ABOUT BEING A BONNER SCHOLAR!!!
4. I was challenged by Jake @ Limelight to get in the car- to take RISKS!
5. I am still replaying scenes from Special Olympics in my head( more on that later)
6. I passed the Flame of Woodland onto my good friend Hal on Friday – Michelle came and cried
7. I’ve been watching a lot of dads and how they treat their kids- from what I see, Men keep it up and be the best dad you can be- especially for your Princesses, I wish yall were my dads.
8. I was so bored last night I read all of Jonathan Sutton’s blogs, from beginning to end- even the boring AU ones.. 🙂
9. I took communion for the first time at Oak Leaf on Sunday – it was the best one I’ve ever had.
10. I’ve been listening to a lot of my old favorite songs, sometimes it’s good to just remember what they mean
11. While leading my small group of 4th and 5th graders on Sunday – we went from the Bible to US history , and it all tied in and my kids never lost interest, yeah , I’ve got an amazing bunch of Kids.
12. My mom took some amazing amateur Senior portraits of me in Ksaw 2 weekends ago.. here are some of the best..