Today marked the final countdown- 4 days remain until I walk across a stage and walk on to a new platform. With this new start, I have a list of dreams and goals, some short term, some long, some physical changes, some spiritual, but I decided to share these .
1. I want to drop at least 2 pant sizes over the summer through running and a newer, healthier diet( diet meaning a lifestyle change, not just a fad)
2. I want to graduate Summa Cum Laude from Berea College.
3. I want to finally establish a consistent walk with God, meaning a daily time in the word, constantly memorizing the scriptures , not to just check it of the daily to do list, but instead to grow and develop into a more mature woman of God so that one day, when I have children, I can be a light and role model for them.
4. I want to teach- elementary only please!
5. I want to passionately fall in love with God !
6. I want to find the man of God created for me.
7. I want to adopt and be a mother.
8. I want to travel- Africa, Bosnia, Hungary, Turkey, Romania, Australia, WHERE EVER GOD LEADS!
9. I want to become more disciplined in my study habits.
10. I want to ask the best question ever in every situation I am put into.
11. I want to stop robbing God by tithing every week.
12. I want to share the love and life that I have received from Christ to everyone I met.
13. I want to be an encouragement to those who don’t believe they can break the chains.
14. I want to be the first- the first to graduate from high school, the first to go to college, the first to graduate with a degree, and the first to own my own home.
15. I want my children to grow up in a Christian home and fall passionately in love with Christ.
16. I want to be the mom that I wish I had.
!7. I want my children to live in a more secure family, knowing they can talk to their parents, knowing they are loved and they will be constantly be told that every day.
18. I want to listen to God, even in the most trying times.
19. I want to be the friend others have been to me.
20. I want to lead children to the Lord, I want to see a revolution in the youth of America, I want to see a nation on fire for God, I want to see people living the Christian life, not just saying they do. I want the hearts of America to feel the love and joy that I feel from Christ. I want the troubled youth to know they aren’t alone and that there is a way out of their pain- it may not be soon but in due time, their cloud will be broken and the rays of love from God above will shine down and open the gates to a new life.
I want to be the change that I want to see in the world.