So I noticed that I hadn’t posted in a while so heres a lil update on whats been happening lately.
- As most know, Oak Leaf Church has moved back to the movie theater and is doing really well, I like it better there than at Woodland.
- The date for me moving is decreasing and the amount of stuff I have to do is increasing
- I went to IKEA the other week and enjoyed every moment of it. THANK YOU to Kim for making this trip possible.
- My preschool that I work at ( as well as my mom) is closing this Friday. It is a very sad thing but also a very neccesary thing for me so that I can start a new life. Unfortunately though, my mom’s new job isn’t working out so well so she has to find another new one.
- God is amazing and blessing my life in so many ways its crazy
- I got another scholarship for college, this one is the DeWitt Walace Readers Digest Scholarship for Christian leadership.
- My parents started attending church and tithing again ( once agian a huge blessing )
- I get to nanny next week for a family at my preschool
- The current count of days left is 14 until I move in
- I am so proud of Ean Goodwin and Allie Moyer for accepting Christ and being baptized
- Things like the above making working in children’s ministry worth it
- I’m going to miss Oak Leaf like crazy when I leave ( good thing we podcast)
- I have to attend my old church this Sunday to say good bye. Hard thing to do since I haven’t been there in a year and a half.
- As much as God is blessing my life, Satan is trying to destroy me. Good thing for verses like Deut 20:4 and John 16:33 to remind us that God is fighting with me and that he has already overcome this world
- I still haven’t seen Dark Knight
- I am excited for next Thursday’s night dinner out with the Oak Leaf crew, who would have known I was trying to take them all out to dinner on the same night?
- I think I’m just rambling on now but on the final word, I got my tenative course schedule and I’m taking Latin, an Education Study class, and a Writing Seminar class. It looks great, I have a lot of time between most of it, and I’m done by 2. I’m hoping it stays this way.
BEREA COLLEGE HERE I COME!!!!!
P.S- to those who read this, I want to see who actually does, would you leave a comment on this post? If you do, I would like some advice for college or some verse for encouragement as I start my new life.THANKS!