So it’s been quite some time since i’ve updated- i’m sorry. I’ ve thought about updating, and i’ve actually written all of them in my head, just never really sat down and did it.
So here are a few updates.
- College life is going great. I ran for dorm president but lost by 1 vote, but it was ok b/c i know that it wasn’t my time to be president and it frees me up to help out more in the dorm. I love my RA”S! I am constantly spending time with them, wether it’s playing games on their duty nights, eating in food service, going to church, swimming, going to danish gymnastics, or just chilling, they are great and I thank God for each and everyone of them. You will hear alot about them from me .
- I love being active. Weather it’s walking to class or to swimming in the mornings at 6:30 to prepare for swim season,or going to danish gymnastics on tuesday night, or walking to church on sunday ( thats right, i walk to church!) I absolutely love getting to be so active. I’ve stopped taking the elevators , so that means I’m constantly climbing stairs.
- Classes are GREAT! I am getting to do a lot of thinking about my self and i really enjoy latin- I just found out that our library has ” How the Grinch Stole Christmas” in LATIN! Buddy one day, I will translate that.
- I went caving last night with upperclassmen, i was the only first year, and it was great. I did get a lil banged up but it’s all good. I really liked getting to hang with one RA and some of the other people- it’s cool meeting upperclassmen.
- I am still trying out churches, it’s down to 2. On the other hand I’ve found a campus ministry- BCM- and I love it. I just came back from our weekly meetings and it just is so amazing to see a group of students come together as one and worship God. God is going to use me on this campus!
I am really stoked about this year and I know it’s going to be one in that I grow and that God uses me in.